- This Product Provides a Lift
- Easing Fears of Bioterrorism
- Launching a Health Brand
- Vectrix Rides Across the Country
- Communicating Value Across the Insurance Industry
- Turning "Likes" Into Reservations
- Building buzz for lisa b.
- Kimball Covers Insurance Clients
- Engaging & Sharable “Socialized” Healthcare Tips
- Hair-Raisingly Successful PR
Communicating Value Across the Insurance Industry
The National Association of Professional Surplus Lines Offices (NAPSLO) retained Kimball Communications to increase awareness of the value that wholesalers bring to retail insurance agents in placing specialty insurance coverage.
After conducting research that measured the attitudes of agents and brokers nationwide, Kimball began an ambitious education and awareness campaign on three fronts — increased media coverage in industry trade media, a speakers’ bureau targeting industry events in key states and a member communications campaign that sought to engage NAPSLO members in this effort.
The ‘Wholesaler Value’ message spread quickly through industry trade media, with feature articles in nearly every targeted media outlet. A webinar co-sponsored with AMBest produced record attendance, a speakers’ bureau was established to reach agents and brokers in the key states, and NAPSLO members were provided with tools to spread the campaign message.