We help organizations connect with their audiences by transforming their strengths into meaningful messages. Our strategies break news, create public opinion and launch products with powerful media materials and social media conversations.
Our campaigns are carefully planned, executed and evaluated, producing the results clients are looking for. From business-to-business efforts in industry trade media to features that reach the consumer audience of the country’s leading news outlets, we meet the individual public relations and communications needs of various organizations.
Specialized public relations services include:
- General publicity—We produce media materials that get results, from press releases and social media releases to bylined articles and white papers.
- Online strategies—Our online solutions make the best of social media, video, blogs and other online media, not as fads but as an integrated part of your public relations strategy.
- Speaking and speech writing—We find speaking opportunities at leading conferences, craft speeches and prepare speakers to deliver powerful presentations.
- Community relations—We create comprehensive programs that bring our clients closer with their communities – both offline and online.
- Special events—We plan, stage and arrange special events such as news conferences and shareholder meetings.
- Financial communications—We help publicly held companies improve their value by communicating with the financial media, analysts and shareholders.
- Employee communications—We research and analyze employees attitudes and perceptions, then craft internal communication programs aimed at aligning employee values with the company’s mission.
Media Training workshops are available to help your organization’s leaders work effectively with the media. Workshops include general media training and specialized training for responding to the media while in a crisis.
After taking our workshops, which include on-camera interviews and one-on-one training, your leaders will learn to:
- Respond effectively to the media both in routine interviews and during a crisis.
- Come across on camera as comfortable, confident and relaxed.
- Deliver a clear, simple message in any medium.
- Answer questions in a thoughtful manner.
- Ensure exact quotes and sound bites get in the story.